Out-of-State Tuition Waivers
A limited number of out-of-state tuition waivers will be granted for the Fall 2012 and Spring 2013 semesters based on availability. Funding for the tuition waivers will be determined no later than the first two weeks of each semester. Film, B.F.A. and Film - Cinema Studies, B.A. students are eligible for the tuition waivers.
Note: You will need to submit a copy of your fee invoice as soon as it is available through myUCF. Bring your copy to the School of Visual Arts & Design, Film Division office in COMM-121.
Out-of-State Tuition Waiver deadline:
- Fall semester 2012 - Monday August 27, 2012 at 5:00 P.M.
- Spring semester 2013 - Monday January 14, 2013 at 5:00 P.M.
- Undergraduates, who are non-Florida residents and who are or will be registered as full-time Film students
- Maintain UCF cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Maintain on overall GPA of 3.0 in the Film major
- In order to apply for tuition waivers you must submit a written request to the Film Office. This request should indicate student’s financial hardship regarding tuition cost. Students should also present an overview of their artistic experiences, personal objectives, and future career goals.
- Please provide a copy of your résumé. Please include Social Security number and mailing address.
- You will also need to provide a copy of your schedule and/or fee invoice before your request can be processed.
- Receive "Continuing Status" from Student Review Process
- Register for and complete a minimum of 12 semester hours during each semester of the waiver
- Maintain an exemplary record of preparation, attendance, and punctuality
- Notify the UCF Film Department immediately if your circumstances should change and if you are no longer eligible for the waiver